Oktoberfest with a Twist!
Do you know:
- your Caïpirinha from your Caïpiroska
- how to shake the perfect Piña Colada or muddle a Mojito
- the exotic history of the Cuba Libre
- that a Swahili Dawa has magical medicinal properties
- who was the real life inspiration behind the Madiba
The Network has teamed up with ZULU Blanc to discover the secrets of the beautiful art of Mixology. With the help of a professional cocktail bartender we will learn how to mix a selection of cocktails, taste them in a fun & relaxed atmosphere and, perhaps, create THE perfect NETWORK signatory drink!
Limited to 30 places.
NB: an assortment of warm finger food will accompany the tasting with the option to purchase additional items, charged individually.
Register on EventBrite
Event starts at 18:30
Official Finish at 21:00
Zulu Bar, rives de Clausen
Aspire to Inspire
Come see a panel of inspirational women you won`t want to miss! They will share what inspires them, and help you find inspiration in your everyday.
Speakers: Jill Saville, Renée Aakran-Fezzo and Marilou Ashworth
Register on EventBrite
Doors at 19:00
The Hotel Royal, 12 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg
Our goal is that women professional be counted! We …
- promote diversity and inclusion: we act as an exhilarating forum; energizing women to further their career, and leverage development opportunities for women of all nationalities within the Greater Region
- break through traditional boundaries: providing a platform for networking and support and representing the interests of professional women in Luxembourg with force and gracefulness
- empower professional women: serving as a resource for career and personal development, and providing a forum where we to exchange career and job opportunities
- Support and encourage: social, cultural and philanthropic activities
Every woman participating, empowered and inspired.
We are inclusive – not exclusive, or competitive – demonstrated by the 30+ nationalities, in over 15 career sectors, as well as a diverse group of entrepreneurs represented in our membership. Many of our members work on projects together or socialise outside of meeting.
The NETWORK is a dynamic and inclusive International Business and Professional organisation promoting networking and personal and professional development. We empower and inspire our members, women of all nationalities within the Greater Region, through respectful collaboration which powers change and development in our community.